So here is a screenshot of the frontend.
It works quite simple.
- Select Adapter
- Select Install or Uninstall
- Restart Windows
TIP: Change your desktop to 640x480 60Hz before restarting.
- Soft-15kHz (55,0 KB) - Build 51
Use on you own risk!
It is a VB6 binary, and should work on any Windows 2000 or XP.
- Usefull Tools
- QuickRes (1st Screen) (7,49 KB) *
- QuickRes (2nd Screen) (7,49 KB) *
- TestGrid (7,79 KB) **
- msvbvm60.dll (675 KB) ***
* QuickRes is needed to switch the desktop to resolutions lower than 800x600.
** TestGrid is a small tool that generates various test screens.
*** May be needed by Windows 98.
- Supported Drivers
- NVidia ForceWare
It should work with any Riva TNT and/or GeForce based adapter.
- ATI Catalyst
It should work with any Radeon based adapter. However you should NOT use the newest catalyst for older cards.
- Matrox PowerDesk
It should work with any Matrox adapter. However newer cards don't support low-res mode well.
Tests have been done with the "SFFT"-Voodoo3/4/5-Treiber.
It should work with any Voodoo3 and Voodoo4/5 based adapter.
A more detailed list of tested video adapters can be found here.